Saturday, November 14, 2009

Rainy day

I went shopping downtown today, and of course I had to go to gravity pope. I couldn't find any shoes that were just right (life sucks when you fit size 11), but I went next door to the clothes side.

they. carry. alexander. wang.
i did not know this... pretty much had a freak out right in the shop.
they also had very pretty things by rag and bone (100% cashmere sweater), fred perry, acne, flippa k...
I think I need to hurry up and be a lawyer.

Here is a set inspired by today... including the gorgeous alexander wang skirt i saw.
and some chloe boots for good measure.
The jeans picture are close to the one thing I could actually afford. Nice comfy skinnies: i got the 'denim condom' ones here


Items in this set:
Alexander Wang skirt, 310 GBP
Acne sweater, 180 GBP
25park.com jeans, $78
ChloƩ boots, 495 EUR
Repetto flats, $135

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loving the boots in the polyvore