Friday, February 5, 2010

rrrarrrgh.

I actually hate Fridays, so I will not thank God for them, but it's the one day of the week that I don't walk around very much and can therefore work up the courage to wear heels.
Here's the one happy moment of the day, prancing around in front of the self-timer with my pretty shoes.
How do you make your sucky days a little more bearable?



I'm standing in front of the 'concert chair' - where my roommates have wonderfully joyful renditions of depressing City and Color songs. And behind me is the esteemed Bob Marley, striking a pose.



This is what it would look like if you were a worm and I stepped on you. Except I'm not cruel like that, I hope.



I don't quite know how this pose came about, but I like the motion.





"No.... you can't drag me out of the house to lectures and then work and then back home for homework. I won't go!!" (I did) (I regretted it).

No comments: